|“||If there is a god, he will have to beg for my forgiveness.||”|
— A Who fan moments before lighting himself on fire.
You loved the Daleks as brutal war machines, now get ready to hate them as they turn into harmless pussies before your very eyes! What's that? Don't like sci-fi? Don't be discouraged! This episode is about divorce. Because Amy has never heard of adoption, she decides to leave Rory because she's infertile. Confused and bored? Don't worry, it means you're a healthy and lucid human being reacting to bullshit.
Good opening sequence though.
Prerequsite for watching this episode Edit
Many viewers, especially devoted fans, have been pushed over the brink of insanity attempting to watch this episode and comprehend the sheer bullshit of it all many mass shootings have been attributed to the episodes disregard for continuity and plot strucutre, a popular example is the Aurora shooters manifesto, in which he wrote 500 pages of the repeated phrase "Egg sterminate, seriously?" , in order to watch the episode with your sanity intact the UK government was obligated to issue several precautions, which are as follows.
- Don't ask why Skaro has survived being destroyed
- Don't ask why with such OP Dalek conversion tech they simply couldn't pour the Dalek nanovirus on every populated planet
- Don't ask why the Daleks have a democratically elected government
- Don't ask how the Time War era Daleks have returned from extinction
- Don't ask why they are getting along with Paradigm Daleks
- Don't ask why Drone Daleks have seats in Dalek Parliament
- Dont ask anything to do with how Davoros or the Dalek Emperor related to Dalek parliment.
- Don't ask how the holiday cruiser could have possibly penetrated the force field if the Dalek fleets combined firepower couldn't
- Don't ask how a "Tsunami of insane Daleks" could possibly threaten the Dalek empire when they are all trapped miles underground, many of them dormant, many of them predating the hovering ability and many of them broken and shipless
- Don't ask how the Dalek Puppet design got green lighted
- Don't ask why the black guy was perfectly preserved by the cold
- Don't ask why Moffat would hype up an episode about "every Dalek ever" and barely use them at all
- Don't ask why Rory has returned to beta mode despite being a tough motherfucker in A Good Man Goes To War
- Don't ask why Oswin's voice is human when talking to other characters despite the fact that she is a Dalek
- Don't ask why the Daleks have an aspersion to killing their own kind, despite the fact that their history is ridddled with civil wars, and the entire point of the Doctor's mission is to kill their own kind
- Don't ask why Daleks have a concept of beauty despite Dalek Thay stating the contrary
- Don't ask why the Daleks would fear going into the Asylum themselves when every Dalek is smashed up and broken
- Don't ask why the silence would risk making Amy infertile when they would have been fucked if Melony died
- Don't ask why Amy can't simply adopt a child instead of ruining her own relationship
- Don't ask how the Daleks that encountered the Doctor in previous classic stories all have modern casings
- Dont ask why Osgood is in a special cell seperated from all the other Daleks for no reason.
- Don't ask what the point of erasing their entire history was
- Mute the television before "DOCTOR WHO?! DOCTOR WHO?!"
- As usual, just don't ask too many questions of entertainment and don't hold it to self-created minutia created years ago; that way lies Star Trek madness.