The Brigadier was known for his massive penis which he used to slay many an alien and woman. Along with UNIT he defended Earth on a daily basis and took shits that would make young women weep and then give birth because they had only but a whiff of his essence.
- The Brigadier died but came back as CyberBrig. He currently patrols the Earth with his welded-on moustache and has a jolly good time doing it.
- He will kill you if you make advances towards his cougar daughter, Kate Lethbridge-Stewart.
The Brig didn't mind at all that his entire squad was made up of homosexuals, as long as he was allowed to make constant gay jokes and act like they were unintentional.
- They're called "UNIT".
- "How many men have you?" "Five or six—and Captain Hawkings."
- "Benton, you're far too delicate for that kind of work."
- "Fancy a dance?" "Kind of you, Yates, but I'm much rather have a pint."
- "Benton, you and Yates go lay on a jeep."
- "Bring some men with you. I'm as naked as a babe in a bath."
- "Don't worry, my men can beat them off."
- "Brigadier, quick, get it up!" "Doctor, you can't go down, not now, it's too dangerous!"
- "Harry here is only qualified to work on sailors."
- "We'll pump him. My men are well qualified for that."
The show came under a massive lawsuit from Gamefreak, after the BBC was accused of plagarising the water type Pokemon Frogadier, his frog like appearance and popular catchphrase "Gosh golly jee Doctor, this situation sure is a rough crumpet!" were shared by the Pokemon of the same name. Gamefreak won the court case, and BBC was forced to re-edit the episodes and change the appearance of the character, Nicholas Courtney was hired to replace the scenes with the animated Frog character, and all older footage featuring the original Frogadier was destroyed.
He is based and may you soil yourself if you disagree.