|“||This isn't snow, it's ash.||”|
Christmas Specials are gay Christmas-themed episodes which air every December 25. As they are more family-friendly, festive stories, they tend to be shit-hurling cringe fests.
Atheists are advised not to watch them, and then keep the damn fact to themselves.
GOAT Christmas Specials:
- A Christmas Carol
- The Chimes of Midnight
- The Unquiet Dead (Shut up it totally counts)
- Heaven Sent (Due to taking place over billions of years it features the most amount of Christmases of any Doctor Who story)
OKAY Christmas Specials:
- The Christmas Invasion
- The Snowmen
- The Husbands of River Song
- Turn Left (Has Christmas in it, twice)
- The Ark (700 years passed between parts 2 and 3, you know what that means? 700 Christmases)
SHIT Christmas Specials: