Dave Ross (A.K.A. Davros, known in his youth as Hotwheels) is one of the recurring enemies of the series. Just like every other recurring enemy, he
became shit after being overused >implying Terry Molloy wasn't GOAT. Oh well. At least he is not as shit as the Weeping Angels (and they only had one story before Moffat murdered them).
- Genesis of the Daleks
- Destiny of the Daleks
- Resurrection of the Daleks
- Revelation of the Daleks
- Remembrance of the Daleks
- The Stolen Earth/Journey's End
- The Magician's Apprentice/The Witch's Familiar
- A bunch o' other Big Finish plays too.
Davros is well known for being the creator of the Daleks and co-creator of /pol/ and the Daily Mail. He is also famous for being the only man in history to kill his waifu, a 7/10 qt Kaled scientist named Chaan, the impure slut executed after he was NTR'd by a Thal sympathiser.
- Davros created the pepper pots and is meant to be a caricature of Hitler or something, so it makes no sense that they made Davros evil since Hitler did nothing wrong.
- Davros plays in a band called Davros and the Deep Space Deviants.
- Davros once flew his ship into the jaws of the Nightmare Child.
- Davros once decided to go to the shop to get Rice Pudding. There was none on Skaro so he went to London. Davros found a Tesco store where he bought a can of Rice Pudding for £2.49. The Manager of the store secretly made a clone of Davros when he done this, which he named Baevros. Baevros is kept in the basement of the manager. When Davros got home, he was angry because he realised that the Rice Pudding was not unlimited.
- He established himself as "the Great Healer" in Revelation, and Colony Sarff referred to him as "Davros, Dark Lord of Skaro" in the Series 9 opener.
He has been portrayed by four adult actors, three of them were GOAT, the other one... Not so much. And also a child for some reason, he was actually okay as child actors go compared to some others we could name.