Dead Ringers is a British sketch-comedy show.
Although they ran for a few centuries on BBCR4, they only produced four things that you care about:
- Doctor Who calls Tom Baker
- Doctor Who calls Peter Davison
- Doctor Who calls Colin Baker
- Doctor Who calls Sylvester McCoy
Again, lots of funny stuff, but the only parts that matter:
- Four visiting various tourist sites and confusing foreigners, going speed-dating, doing one of those wife-swap shows and getting stuck with a Cybermen family, etc.
- Ten goes home for Christmas with a bunch of his past incarnations.
- Tony Blair turns into Ten
- Torchwood parody.
- Jon Culshaw also played the Fourth Doctor for Big Finish before they could afford Tom Baker.
- Nev Fountain and Tom Jamieson, two of the writers, are big Doctor Who fans, and Nev has written a bunch of Big Finish stuff.
- TV show put on permanent "hiatus" by the BBC without announcing it or even calling the producer, just like after season 26.