The Eleventh Doctor, also known as The Crimson Chin and tumblr, the novel, the motion picture, the experience, is apparently a shit Doctor. I liked him. He was played by David Elevennant.
Eleven first appeared in The Eleventh Hour as an enthusiastic, energetic young Time Lord. At the end of his run in The Time of the Doctor he was a 2000-year-old senile cokehead. Doctor Who, not even once.
The Talons of Wang Chiang Edit
- Amy Pond
- Rory Williams
- River Song
- The Paedomonster Gang
- Brian Williams
GOAT episodes of the 11th Doctor Edit
- The Eleventh Hour One of the best "first new-Doctor" episodes ever.
- Vincent and the Doctor Oh god all these feels. The last good historical, at least for now.
- The Time of Angels/Flesh and Stone
- Amy's Choice
- The Lodger
- The Pandorica (The Pandorica Opens/The Big Bang)
- A Christmas Carol [Note: Best Christmas Special]
- The Impossible Astronaut/Day of the Moon
- The Doctor's Wife
- A Good Man Goes To War
- The Girl Who Waited
- The God Complex
- The Bells of St. John
- The Day of the Doctor
- The Rings of Akhaten [I've met at least 5 or 6 people who agree with this, fuck you if you disagree the speech is great]
[edit: episode was shit, speech was ok] [Nuther edit: Episode was shit, big-Doctor-speeches were already getting old and this one pretty much was the last to have any power. Eleven gave another one when he regenerated just a few goddamn episodes later, but by then we didn't care about these big speeches anymore] [etdi: I dunno, I liked the aliens at the beginning. It went to shit until the speech. It wasn't all shit, but it was far f rom memorable] [tedteidi: the speech was unearned and the song was cringeworthy, Marigold a shit] [edit: this editing war is why cocaine and autism should never mix] The episode was great fuck off.I fucked your mother in the other dimension. Also, episode was shit.
- The Time of the Doctor was ok too, but after 'The Doctor's Wife' the show became bland as shit until Pietro Capaldini showed up.
- If you listen to people who haven't sat down and rewatched Series 7b without all the hype blowing smoke-rings up their ass, it was fun in spots.
- Deep Breath (lel)
"Geronimo!" ~Matt Smith killing Indians (sorry, Native Americans)
"Bow ties are cool." ~The phrase that saved the bow-tie depression of 2010.
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?" ~No fucking shit.
"Look at my muscles."
"Good men don't need rules." ~Eleven cheating at chess against Seven.
"I'll be a story in your head, but that's ok- we're all stories in the end. Just make it a good one eh? Because, you know, it was the best: a daft old man who stole a magic box and ran away. Did I ever tell you I stole it? Well, I borrowed it. I was always going to take it back." ~Season 5 Eleven was way better than Season 7 Eleven.