Our Lord and Savior Jesus H. Christ On A Cracker is a political figure in early 1st century Rome and Judea. He has yet to appear in an episode of Doctor Who, but his presence is still felt due to noted Christian Rustle The Unfaithful With Shipping Davies and his brother in god Pastor David MacDonald.
Christ Figure (Now with kung fu grip)Edit
- He was born on christmas.
- He forgave those who tresspassed against him.
- Through his name we were saved.
- He was tempted with power, with glory, and with a mortal life, and turned them down.
- He died and was resurrected.
- He was tied in bondage and tortured before his death.
- He had his moment of doubt and pain before going willingly to his sacrifice.
- He ascended into the heavens and ended his life with his arms in a cruciform.
And in one Lord of Time, the only-regenerated Tenth of Doctors, regenerated of Nine before all worlds; Doctor of Doctors, Light of Light, very Ten out of very Ten; regenerated, not made, being of one substance with the Doctor, by whom all things were timey-wimey.
Who, for us men for our salvation, came down from heaven, and was incarnate by the chameleon arch, and was made man; and was exterminated also for us by the Daleks; He suffered and was regenerated; and the cliffhanger resolution He Rose again, according to the episode guides; and ascended into time, and split off the right hand of the Doctor; and He shall come again, with glory, to serve as the Valeyard; whose continuity shall have no end.
Why a gay man put so much biblical imagery into a children's show, I'll never understand.