A MILF (also known as a GMILF, a Cougar, or Your Mom) is a woman of matronly age, stature, or figure who's got a hankering for some hot dickings.
MILFS, or MILVES, are a common sight in the new series of Doctor Who, though they have appeared in the classic series as well. Unfortunately, MILFs are a heterosexual phenomenon, so homosexuals may be irrationally unkind towards them while writing scripts.
Scientists believe that the term MILF originated in Rome, during the reign of Nero Caesar. Nero was a firm believer in a strong, loving mother-son relationship, and carried on a frankly alarming affair with his mother, Julia Agrippina Milfa. Henceforth, all hot moms, hot women of motherly age or type, and hot grandmothers of Rome would be known as MILFS.
- Look at the knockers she has when she assumes a humanoid appearance and call me a liar.
- Barbara Wright
- Schoolteachers count. Have you ever read Secret Plot?
- Cameca the Aztec
- I'd sample her hot chocolate if you know what I mean.
- Melanie Bush
- Fit, cracking ass, and the screams during sex would be incredible.
- Evelyn Smythe
- You don't even have to ask for her chocolate cake - she'll straight up force it onto you.
- Jackie Tyler
- Harriet Jones Prime Minister
- Don't you think she looks hungry? (For dick)
- Sarah Jane Smith
- Donna Noble
- If you think those tits are fat now, just wait until this 40 year old woman actually gets knocked up with her husband's black baby, she's gonna be like a pair of Hindenburgs bouncing and jiggling against each other 24/7.
- Francine Jones
- She got mad when she saw her daughter hanging out with the Doctor because she was jealous of her husband having a teenage lover and wanted Ten's Timedick all to herself.
- Sylvia Noble
- Oh dude, no, that's disgusting.
- Adelaide Brooke
- Tabetha Pond
- Imagine the noises she'd make in that fucked up accent of hers.
- Amy Williams
- River Song
- If you didn't get a boner when she was rubbing her ass after regenerating, you're Russel "The" Davies.
- Tasha Lem
- Literally the "Mother Superious".
- Kate Lethbridge-Stewart
- She's hot, she's old, she's got a zygon duplicate, she's got robotic ravens of death, and she's a fantastic bridge player.
- Sue Vertue
- She's married to Steven Moffat, so it can't be that hard to impress her.
- Well, Jenny's nobody's mum, but if she ever reappears on the show, Georgia has had 14 kids with her hubby since then. And if she isn't pregnant right now, she will be as soon as Teninch gets home from work, so you'll get two fetishes in one.