It 99.9999999% consists of the continued adventures of the Celery, the Pie and the Ace Rapist. The terrible trio, the useless one, tits, screamer and Fenrics
porn pawn all reprise their roles from the TV show alongside their respective Doctors, not to mention a few new companions join in the orgy.
Everyone's favourite non-canon Canned McGann was also once a part of this range, as he traveled around the universe (and the divergent one) with Charley and a lizard. However, once those two characters fucked off, he left to be in his own range(s), although he does make the occasional fleeting return here and there. Four has his own range, as do the War and Tenth Doctors.
Still, poor Fivey, Sixie and Manlet. They're not special enough to get their own ranges.
Notable releases in this range. Edit
There are, like, 50 billion releases in this range so there's no way I'm gonna list 'em all, but here are a few that stick out at fan favourites (or just... notable ones):
- The Sirens of Time - The first one, yaaaaay. Apparently it's shit.
- The Marian Conspiracy - Evelyn's first story.
- The Holy Terror - Rob Shearman and Frobisher. Need I say more?
- Storm Warning - The official continuation of the Eighth Doctor's adventures (unless you like reading).
- Sword of Orion - A popular one.
- The One Doctor - Another popular one.
- The Chimes of Midnight - A REAAAAAALLY popular one. Also, Rob Shearman.
- Spare Parts - Cyberman origin story, goes without saying.
- Jubilee - Moar Rob Shearman. Got turned into Dalek.
- Davros - Solo Six vs. Davros. Often heralded as GOAT.
- Master - Solo Seven vs. Crispy Master. Gives a better origin story than RTD ever did.
- Zagreus - 50th Main range release and the 40th Anniversary special of Who. Apparently it's shit (but still way better than the previous anniversary special).
- Scherzo - Divergent Universe saga begins. Also, Rob Shearman again.
- Terror Firma - No moar divergent universe shit.
- 100 - 100th Main range release, duh.
- The Boy That Time Forgot - The triumphant arrival of Adric in the main range. Unsurprisingly, it sucks.
- The Girl Who Never Was - Charley fucks off, as does the Eighth Doctor.
- The Condemned - Syke, Charley instantly comes back two plays later to shag Sixie for a bit.
- The Silver Turk - Syke again, 8 comes back to the main range, faces Mondasian Cybermen.
- The Widow's Assassin - Visiting Peri after she got married to Brian Blessed.
- The Secret History - 200th Main Range release. Finale in a trilogy of Locum Doctors.
- The Two Masters - TWO MASTERS IN ONE STORY?! HORELY SHET!
- The Star Men - The triumphant return of Adric to the main range. Much better story this time around.
You wanna buy 'em or search for more because you're sick of how shittily the TV show has been written recently and you're looking for a good story elsewhere? Look no further!