Missy (played by Michelle Gomez) makes people so analfrustrated that they have to delete a page over and over, as it's the only way they can achieve a feeling of significance in this cold and lonely world any more. We shouldn't laugh at them; autism is a disease, after all.
An incarnation of The Master (a product of Sex Change Regeneration) and a confirmed qt pi featured in the epic setup and satisfying conclusion of Series 8. Her most significant accomplishment was the total obliteration of Osgood, which produced the most harrowing sensation of butthurt ever experienced by Doctor Who parasites on tumblr. Some people call her a shit. Those people are themselves shits.
Impact on society
Outside of the Doctor Who universe, the character of Missy affirms the gender confused's belief that they are
valid members of society power mad genocidal dictators who want to bone the Doctor. Still, canonically better than Thatcher.
Vaporised teleported by CyberBrig after giving the Doctor a lovely Cyberman army. Hardly seems fair. She even brought Danny Splink back to life (although Danny being Danny, he soon managed to die again.) Later gets exterminated by Daleks but not really. Gets killed by her past incarnation with apparently no chance of regenerating (eh, will probably return with a fresh new body without any explanation whatsoever and will probably go back to being the Doctor's enemy).
The Mistress returned for The Magician's Apprentice (and The Witch's Familiar) where she
pulled Shona out of a hat. Actually she got exterminated. Actually she ended up getting ploughed by Twelve for 24 years. No wait that was River Song.
Sadly, her era of pure GOATness was brought to an end when John Simm shot her in the back with his laser screwdriver. Goodnight sweet princess ;_;
Missy thought she was a banana.
Missy is better than Delgado.
Stuffit Moffat was recently was asked a question about how a multi-Master story might work with Missy in it. He became disturbingly animated in responding and, his palms sweating, quickly dashed off a bit of fan fiction to demonstrate how he should never be allowed near the programme without supervision from the BBC, an institution we can all trust to take seriously and to successfully steward its child into the future:
- Oh, I’ve given it thought! Surely there’s fan fiction already? There must be - to your work, if not! The impossible one, of course, is the Delgado/Gomez simmer-fest - but oh, imagine! Hooded gazes at dawn! Sneers like sword slashes! Sexy prowls, cat-like circling! In no time flat, a country cottage, three kids and a Volvo.
- One summer evening, as they both puff away in the cigar gazebo, watching the children (identical girl triplets, dead white and levitating) rebuilding the lawn mower into a nuclear reactor using Master Plan Q, the question inevitably arises…
- THE MASTER: My dear, you've never exactly told me who you are.
- MISSY: You're always so busy, trying to drain the world's oceans, or rob banks with dinosaurs -
- THE MASTER: I just want the kids to have a future.
- MISSY: Then why do you keep trying to blow up the planet?
- THE MASTER Must we always take this attitude to my work?
- MISSY: Or freeze the polar ice caps.
- THE MASTER: That was a simple administrative error.
- MISSY: Don't you think there might be a clue in my name?
- THE MASTER: Missy?
- MISSY: Tiny bit of a clue?
- THE MASTER: I have long suspected there was some cunning wordplay involved. Some abstruse hint as to your true identity, of some fiendish complexity and subtlety that it eludes even my mighty Time Lord brain. Is it short for Mistress, though?
- MISSY: Yep.
- IN THE GARDEN, THE TRIPLETS OBSERVE THE TWO CIGAR TIPS GLOWING MORE BRIGHTLY FOR A MOMENT IN THE SHADOWS OF THE GARDEN.
- THE MASTER: My dear, do you think the triplets ever get lonely?
- AND FROM THE HAPPY HOME, THE REST IS SILENCE. EXCEPT FOR THE NIGHTLY SING-A-LONG OF THE ADDAMS FAMILY.
I have to admit I’d enjoy watching that… but I laughed at the blowjob joke in Love and Monsters too.
OH GOD, WHAT HAVE I BECOME?! Then again, the Blinovitch Limitation Effect would make for some amazing sex I bet.