The Past Doctor Adventures were a series of books detailing the adventures of the Classic Who Doctors. I haven't read any of them yet, but I bet they're decent enough. Find out for yourself. Then write about it here so I don't have to. I am too lazy to write shit on the internet, god, what is wrong with my life.
Filling in for that other guy Edit
- First Doctor books can either go full historical or be fucking wacky, like that one where One performs in a martial arts tournament.
- None of the Second Doctor books are all that noteworthy, except that he crosses over with the other Doctors a lot just because.
- Good news, Barry Letts and Terrance Dicks came back to write the Third Doctor. Bad news, Barry Letts doesn't know how to write and Terry went senile. At least we've got Verdigris.
- Festival of Death is GOAT. Couldn't really care less about the other Fourth Doctor books.
- You probably read that other guy's review of Fear of the Dark. But for other Fivey books, Warmonger is fucking weird. You just don't know what you're reading, and slowly shed tears trying to understand it all. Needless to say, Fivey writers just didn't give a shit.
- For Six, Gary Russell and Craig Hinton shove their fanwank everywhere. All of Gary's books have long since been contradicted by Big Finish, so no lost love between their founder, eh?
- None of Seven's books are VNA dark, so what's the point? Algebra of Ice was fun though.
- Oh yeah, Eight got a PDA in right before the range was discontinued. It was cool, but now you don't know to place it in the PDA shelf or the EDA shelf.
- The Scream of the Shalka novelization's here, in case you wanted to see the Shalka Doctor without seeing that awful animation.
- Fuck you if you actually know where The Infinity Doctors takes place.