|“||All characters and events in this show—even those based on real people—are entirely fictional. All celebrity voices are impersonated.....poorly. The following program contains coarse language and due to its content it should not be viewed by anyone.||”|
— Disclaimer at the beginning of each episode
South Park is a satirical TV show made by Matt Stone and Trey Parker. The show adopts a llibertarian point of view, meaning that it offends both SJWs and far right people. It is of no relevance to Doctor Who whatsoever, but if the TARDIS Data Core can have a page for sperm then we can have this.
- Kyle Broflovski - obsessed with morals.
- Stan Marsh - the boring everyman.
- Kenny McCormick - dies a lot.
- Butters Stotch - treated like shit all the time, even by his friends.
- Eric Cartman - an obese asshole.
- Randy Marsh - a crazy man who often makes bad decisions.
- Chef - a dead black guy.
- And the numerous fringe Left Celebrities and the numerous fringe Right cliques the show regularly lampoons.
Huh, maybe it isn't so irrelevant after all...