|“||Regeneration. It's a lottery.||”|
It was a terrible anniversary special but it was officially better than Dimensions in Time.
It starred all two Doctors from the show's 50-year history - Chinny, Sandshoes and a new Doctor because Moffat couldn't
rape get Ecclescake and was too stupid to get McGann back (well except for Night). Tom Baker was also shoehorned into the episode to justify it being an anniversary special, but like all other nostalgia nods in the story they add absolutely nothing to the plot.
On a serious note it's funny how much Doctor Who jerks itself off claiming that "Regeneration was the most ingenious idea in television history" but they can't think of a reason to justify the classic Doctors looking older.
Then there's some shit with multiple incarnations of The Orthodontist. The Eleventh Doctor interrupts the Tenth Doctor trying to fuck a Zygon in the forest when suddenly the War Doctor turns up and they all go to jail for interspecies arseplay until Clara saves them so they can walk out of a painting together in slow motion.
After Ten marries The Queen, the three Docs are trying to fuck The Moment in a barn when Clara does a speech and it turns out the Time War was all just a dream. Thomas Bakery appears for nostalgia and the credits roll.
Pietro also appears in a deathstare cameo.
It's actually really good and one of the best Doctor Who stories. But /who/ has autism as per usual and believes a Five Doctors-style fanwank fest would work on TV and not be a complete laughing stock.
However if you're looking for an anniversary special featuring the classic Doctors and companions, look no further than The Five(ish) Doctors or The Light at the End - Big Finish's Never Say Never Again to Moffat's Octopussy.
- Are you capable of speaking without flapping your hands about?
- Do you have to talk like children?
- Whatever you've got planned, forget it! I'm the Doctor. I'm 904 years old. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the constellation of Kasterborous. I'm the Oncoming Storm, the Bringer of Darkness, and you... are basically just a rabbit, aren't you? Ok, carry on... just a... general... warning...
- I demand to be incarcerated in the tower immediately with my co-conspirators, Sandshoes and Granddad.
- Someday you could just walk past a fez.
- Who nose?