Doctor Who General - /who/
All Pages ♦ Categories ♦ Doctor Who ♦ Episode Guide ♦ The Doctor ♦ Companions ♦ Potential Companions ♦ Monsters ♦ Time Lords ♦ Movies ♦ TV ♦ Spin-offs ♦ Books ♦ Audios ♦ Comics ♦ Music ♦ Games ♦ Guides ♦ Showruiners ♦ Comfy ♦ GOAT ♦ NuWho ♦ Classic Who ♦ How Do I Get Into Doctor Who? ♦ Ostentatious Obscurity ♦ Headcanon ♦ Three Seasons Curse ♦ 50th Anniversary ♦ Times Doctor Who Was Ruined Forever ♦ /who/
Current part of the show that we are complaining about and being autistic in relation to:
News and eventsEdit
- THIRTEEN GOT A NEW TRAILER AND IT'S THE GLITTER AGE
- Doctor Who is a fucking shit show and I say this as a fan.
- Marigold has regenerated into Segun Akinola.
- Marcelo Camargo returns with the Tung of Destiny.
- Shit Trips 2.5 released! Now to never think about it again!
- RIP /who/.
- THE WIKI HAS BEEN DELETED - AGAIN! Press F.
- New Logo design is yet another thing stolen from Lawrence Miles.
- The coup is complete.
- Shit Trips: Vol. 2.5 is currently accepting submissions.
- Killer robot newfags have taken over the Wiki! Mods! MODS!
- Capaldo is kill. NOW IT'S HER TURN.
- The Best Doctor gets a GOAT outfit and a TARDIS that makes Clayton Hickman REEEEEE.
- WALSHKINO CONFIRMED! Also, some chick and some dude.
- I have lost all ability to determine when I must urinate or defacate. The doctors have no idea why and it's kind of scary, guys.
- I have a girlfriend, guys! It finally happened! But she hates the classic series, what do?
Featured Article Edit
On March 19th, 2018, /who/ died.
I guess it's more accurate to say it was killed. Following closely behind the banning of several other generals, /who/ finally received word that our general would be shutting down for good. /who/ no more. A janitor took the time out of his terribly busy schedule of inhaling hot pockets and re-watching his favorite K-Pop music videos to deliver us our death sentence. No doubt this kind of vigorous moderation work will be handsomely rewarded and is in no way done with absolutely zero monetary compensation or friends whatsoever.
How to Use This Wiki Edit
You read it, dummy. The Who Wiki makes no pretense of relaying information without opinion but instead waves that skid-marked towel proudly because it knows its opinions are right and yours are just so wrong it doesn't know where to even begin. While using this wiki, you will probably find some information that will enrage you - this is for your own good. Besides, you may freely ignore such material as much of it, although rather profound, is also exceedingly inaccurate.
/who/ Wiki's canon policy Edit
Doctor Who is a terrible show that nobody watches full of fake science and fake history, so if it's good, real, or people watch it on television, it's Non-Canon. If it's fake, bad, and not watched on television, then it must be Canon.
These contemptible souls do it for free.
Canon admins Edit
- DoctorWhoGeneral ~
Our founder and protector.Peoples of the wiki, please attend carefully...
- Broken Mirrors (Maintenance man of the universe)
- Flyingcatman (Personal note from Flyingcatman: why are we listed here? It's sorta autistic)
- GODDAMN BOWTIE (a man who dearly regrets his wiki handle and will kind of miss Moffat despite his mistakes.)
- StyxTBeuford (Slightly too late to actually help with anything and is dormant in the offseason.)
- Jon "4 hour long Les Misérables movie" Pertwee (fucking Les Mis movie was better than this shit show Jesus Christ)
- Superrob1500 aka. Friendly Neighborhood Anon.
- CyberKrail004 ~ Self-confessed wang expert. Doesn't even go to /who/; canonicity in extreme doubt.
- NeoCLSTR - /who/'s prayers have been answered.
Ultra-canon admins Edit
- Cats12 ~ Hey, if America could meme a President into the White House, we can meme an admin into the wiki.
"The articles found on this wiki are parody. This is not a serious Doctor Who wiki. Nothing on here should be taken seriously, or taken as fact."