/who/ BTFO Kris Marshall BTFO!
Welcome to the /who/ Wiki - Now fracturing.Edit
Doctor Who General - /who/
All Pages ♦ Categories ♦ Doctor Who ♦ Episode Guide ♦ The Doctor ♦ Companions ♦ Potential Companions ♦ Monsters ♦ Time Lords ♦ Movies ♦ TV ♦ Spin-offs ♦ Books ♦ Audios ♦ Comics ♦ Music ♦ Games ♦ Guides ♦ Showruiners ♦ Comfy ♦ GOAT ♦ NuWho ♦ Classic Who ♦ How Do I Get Into Doctor Who? ♦ Ostentatious Obscurity ♦ Headcanon ♦ Three Seasons Curse ♦ 50th Anniversary ♦ Times Doctor Who Was Ruined Forever ♦ /who/
Current part of the show that we are complaining about and being autistic in relation to:
News and eventsEdit
- Jodie Whittaker is the Thirteenth Doctor, if I get a boner over the doctor now he's a female, am I considered gay? And do I start referring to The Doctor as he/she for muh correctness? These are all important questions we must suss out the answers to.
- Well Chaps it's been good being with you but I'm off to watch old DVD's of Red dwarf, UFO Blake's 7 and classic Doctor Who.
- Doctor Who is a fucking shit show and I say this as a fan.
- The First Doctor is back for Christmas, Get Hype!
- Donald Trump is 100% canon.
- The /who/ Wiki gracefully welcomes Kris Marshall as the Valeyard. Now let's get Jazzy.
- Niggolas Bricks convinced yet another one to make a comeback to their role for Big Finish, this time it's the Jacobinator returning as the Mattress.
- Surprise! We're getting shut down again. Please stand by.
- It turned out that the only thing that could possibly be in the Vault was the thing in the Vault. MOFFAT YOU HACK.
- In Doctor Who and the Whitewash of History, Pete is introduced and then erased from time meaning that canonists will once again have to rewrite Who history, like they had to with John and Gillian, and then The Morbius Doctors, and then Samson and Gemma and fuck knows what else...
- I have lost all ability to determine when I must urinate or defacate. The doctors have no idea why and it's kind of scary, guys.
- The DINNERTIME Lord is announced back in Series Tennant, /who/ implodes.
- Bill becomes the first biracial, lesbian companion. Too bad she's not autistic, so Doctor Who General feels left out again.
- I have a girlfriend, guys! It finally happened! But she hates the classic series, what do?
How to Use This Wiki Edit
You read it, dummy. The Who Wiki makes no pretense of relaying information without opinion but instead waves that skid-marked towel proudly because it knows its opinions are right and yours are just so wrong it doesn't know where to even begin. While using this wiki, you will probably find some information that will enrage you - this is for your own good. Besides, you may freely ignore such material as much of it, although rather profound, is also exceedingly inaccurate.
/who/ Wiki's canon policy Edit
Doctor Who is a terrible show that nobody watches full of fake science and fake history, so if it's good, real, or people watch it on television, it's Non-Canon. If it's fake, bad, and not watched on television, then it must be Canon.
These contemptible souls do it for free.
- DoctorWhoGeneral ~ Our founder and protector.
- Broken Mirrors (Maintenance man of the universe)
- Flyingcatman (Personal note from Flyingcatman: why are we listed here? It's sorta autistic)
- GODDAMN BOWTIE (a man who dearly regrets his wiki handle and will kind of miss Moffat despite his mistakes.)
- StyxTBeuford (Because I was bored and thought it would be useful for someone looking for admins or something. I dunno)
- Jon "4 hour long Les Misérables movie" Pertwee (fucking Les Mis movie was better than this shit show Jesus Christ)
- Superrob1500 aka. Friendly Neighborhood Anon.
- CyberKrail004 ~ Self-confessed wang expert.