Doctor Who General - /who/
All Pages ♦ Categories ♦ Doctor Who ♦ Episode Guide ♦ The Doctor ♦ Companions ♦ Potential Companions ♦ Monsters ♦ Time Lords ♦ Movies ♦ TV ♦ Spin-offs ♦ Books ♦ Audios ♦ Comics ♦ Music ♦ Games ♦ Guides ♦ Showruiners ♦ Comfy ♦ GOAT ♦ NuWho ♦ Classic Who ♦ How Do I Get Into Doctor Who? ♦ Ostentatious Obscurity ♦ Headcanon ♦ Three Seasons Curse ♦ 50th Anniversary ♦ Times Doctor Who Was Ruined Forever ♦ /who/
Current part of the show that we are complaining about and being autistic in relation to:
News and eventsEdit
- The DINNERTIME Lord is announced back in Series Tennant, /who/ implodes.
- Bill becomes the first biracial, lesbian companion. Too bad she's not autistic, so Doctor Who General feels left out again.
- New teaser-trailer is released by the BBC in which a bunch of tanks try to destroy the TARDIS, but fail and commit sudoku in disgrace. It appears the Doctor no longer have a tank like he did in The Magician's Apprentice or a warship like he probably did in some obscure Big Finish play.
- Bookies across the Britain are taking bets on whichever the next doctor will be a woman, Black or a Dog.
- John Barrowman is holding a garage sale to pay for his treatment.
- Terrifying Monks are confirmed to have a three-parter. How terrifying.
- The Second Last Great Gallifrey Base/4chan War erupts.
- Frank Offerino shows up in Doctor Who Magazine.
- IT'S OVER CAPALDINO IS LEAVING AT THE END OF SERIES 10 FLEE, FLEE FOR YOUR LIVES
- The beloved War Doctor is kill, RIP in pepperoni.
- Capeshit finally catches up with Doctor Who and you have to watch it because it's the only new episode in a year.
- Jenna Coleman's prequel to Tooth and Claw is airing. Is it any good? Place your bets.
- Farewell Cloister. (He's fine)
- We're getting deleted again(what else is new?)... RIP Adam Orford.
- Series 10 filming has started while /who/ slowly collapses on itself with no end in sight.
- Pearl Mackie has been announced as the new companion, Asbill.
- Doctor Who is a fucking shit show and I say this as a fan.
- Moff-Meister replaced with Chinballs. Doctor Who on a year long hiatus. Series vanishes from reputable streaming sites. Autism tornado alert is in effect.
- I have lost all ability to determine when I must urinate or defacate. The doctors have no idea why and it's kind of scary, guys.
- I have a girlfriend, guys! It finally happened! But she hates the classic series, what do?
How to Use This Wiki Edit
You read it, dummy. The Who Wiki makes no pretense of relaying information without opinion but instead waves that skid-marked towel proudly because it knows its opinions are right and yours are just so wrong it doesn't know where to even begin. While using this wiki, you will probably find some information that will enrage you - this is for your own good. Besides, you may freely ignore such material as much of it, although rather profound, is also exceedingly inaccurate.
/who/ Wiki's canon policy Edit
Doctor Who is a terrible show that nobody watches full of fake science and fake history, so if it's good, real, or people watch it on television, it's Non-Canon. If it's fake, bad, and not watched on television, then it must be Canon.
These contemptible souls do it for free.
- DoctorWhoGeneral ~ Our founder and protector.
- Flyingcatman (Personal note from Flyingcatman: why are we listed here? It's sorta autistic)
- GODDAMN BOWTIE (a man who dearly regrets his wiki handle and will kind of miss Moffat despite his mistakes.)
- StyxTBeuford (Because I was bored and thought it would be useful for someone looking for admins or something. I dunno)
- Jon "4 hour long Les Misérables movie" Pertwee (fucking Les Mis movie was better than this shit show Jesus Christ)
- Superrob1500 aka. Friendly Neighborhood Anon.
- Broken Mirrors (Maintenance man of the universe)