THIS IS NOW A CATTERSON-THEMED WIKI, ALL CATSPHEMY WILL BE BANNED
Doctor Who General - /who/
All Pages ♦ Categories ♦ Doctor Who ♦ Episode Guide ♦ The Doctor ♦ Companions ♦ Potential Companions ♦ Monsters ♦ Time Lords ♦ Movies ♦ TV ♦ Spin-offs ♦ Books ♦ Audios ♦ Comics ♦ Music ♦ Games ♦ Guides ♦ Showruiners ♦ Comfy ♦ GOAT ♦ NuWho ♦ Classic Who ♦ How Do I Get Into Doctor Who? ♦ Ostentatious Obscurity ♦ Headcanon ♦ Three Seasons Curse ♦ 50th Anniversary ♦ Times Doctor Who Was Ruined Forever ♦ /who/
Current part of the show that we are complaining about and being autistic in relation to:
News and eventsEdit
- Doctor Who is a fucking shit show and I say this as a fan.
- Killer robot newfags have taken over the Wiki! Mods! MODS!
- Capaldo is dead. NOW IT'S HER TURN.
- The Best Doctor gets a GOAT outfit and a TARDIS that makes Clayton Hickman REEEEEE.
- WALSHKINO CONFIRMED! Also, some chick and some dude.
- Shit Trips: Vol. 2 has been released! Trip tested,
mostlyanon approved! Get your copy today!
- A bunch of old people have discovered their self portrait and got triggered, please stand by as we
laugh our asses offrectify the situation.
- Reminder that /who/ is fracturing. It's all over. Doctor Who is dead.
- Jodie Whittaker is the Thirteenth Doctor, if I get a boner over the doctor now he's a female, am I considered gay? And do I start referring to The Doctor as he/she for muh correctness? These are all important questions we must suss out the answers to.
- Well Chaps it's been good being with you but I'm off to watch old DVD's of Red dwarf, UFO Blake's 7 and classic Doctor Who.
- Donald Trump is 100% canon.
- The /who/ Wiki gracefully welcomes Kris Marshall as the Valeyard. Now let's get Jazzy.
- Niggolas Bricks convinced yet another one to make a comeback to their role for Big Finish, this time it's the Jacobinator returning as the Mattress.
- I have lost all ability to determine when I must urinate or defacate. The doctors have no idea why and it's kind of scary, guys.
- I have a girlfriend, guys! It finally happened! But she hates the classic series, what do?
How to Use This Wiki Edit
You read it, dummy. The Who Wiki makes no pretense of relaying information without opinion but instead waves that skid-marked towel proudly because it knows its opinions are right and yours are just so wrong it doesn't know where to even begin. While using this wiki, you will probably find some information that will enrage you - this is for your own good. Besides, you may freely ignore such material as much of it, although rather profound, is also exceedingly inaccurate.
/who/ Wiki's canon policy Edit
Doctor Who is a terrible show that nobody watches full of fake science and fake history, so if it's good, real, or people watch it on television, it's Non-Canon. If it's fake, bad, and not watched on television, then it must be Canon.
These contemptible souls do it for free.
Canon admins Edit
- DoctorWhoGeneral ~ Our founder and protector.
- Broken Mirrors (Maintenance man of the universe)
- Flyingcatman (Personal note from Flyingcatman: why are we listed here? It's sorta autistic)
- GODDAMN BOWTIE (a man who dearly regrets his wiki handle and will kind of miss Moffat despite his mistakes.)
- StyxTBeuford (Slightly too late to actually help with anything and is dormant in the offseason.)
- Jon "4 hour long Les Misérables movie" Pertwee (fucking Les Mis movie was better than this shit show Jesus Christ)
- Superrob1500 aka. Friendly Neighborhood Anon.
- CyberKrail004 ~ Self-confessed wang expert. Doesn't even go to /who/; canonicity in extreme doubt.
Ultra-canon admins Edit
- Cats12 ~ Hey, if America could meme a President into the White House, we can meme an admin into the wiki.
"The articles found on this wiki are parody. This is not a serious Doctor Who wiki. Nothing on here should be taken seriously, or taken as fact."